Delivery / Collection Service
- Deliveries will be done between 9am and 4.00pm Monday - Saturday.
- Sameday delivery or collection is available Tuesday to Friday order by 2.00pm and on Saturday order by 1.00pm.
- You can request delivery in the morning which is 8.00 -12.00 or afternoon 12.00 - 4.00 .(Subjest to availability)
- For collections just type in the order notes section a rough time when you would like to collect or tell us when you call to order.
- If you need your flowers delivering before a certain time i.e. before 11.00am please write this in the order notes section when ordering online and we will do our best to get them delivered before that time.
- If there are any delivery areas that you require that dont appear below please call for a price as we do deliver flower all over the Manchester and Greater Manchester area.
- Shop opening times for collections can be found on our contact us page.
- The free delivery offer for funeral items only applies to order's over £60
Local Delivery Areas and Map
Valentines day delivery area are all on the map below. If you have any quires please call the shop on 0161 7372322 we'd be happy to help.
Delivery to the areas below inside the red line are avaialble for sameday and next day delivery for £4.99. We are based in Swinton near Salford and we deliver to all the areas within the outer line on the map below. See map below for more details or check out our postcode grid below for the postcodes we deliver to.
If you need delivery to other areas or any further help please call or email us.
Manchester city centre deliveries to offices or apartments require a contact telephone number for the recipient to aid us in delivering your item.
Please note we deliver to all areas within the black line.
Below are our normal delivery area's. We have extended areas for Valentines Day, Please see map above.
|Area||Postcodes we deliver to:|
|Swinton, Clifton, Salford, Worsley, Walkden||M6, M5, M27, M7, M28, M30, M3, M50|
|Manchester City Centre, Eccles, Wythenshawe||M1, M2, M3, M4, M8, M9, M10, M40, M11,M12, M13, M14, M15, M17, M18, M19, M20, M21, M22, M23, M28, M30, M90|
|Bolton, Little Lever,West Houghton, Farnworth, Astley Horwich, Tyldesley||BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL6, M38, M26, M29|
|Bury, Whitefield, Prestwich, Ramsbottom, Radcliffe,||BL9, BL8, M26, M25, M45, BL8, BL9, BL0|
|Tameside, Ashton-u-Lyne, Denton||M43, M34,|
|Wigan, Leigh||WN2, WN7, WA3, M29, M46|
|Trafford, Trafford Park, Stretford, Urmston||M17, M16, M41, M32, M33, M31, WA13, WA14, WA15|
Collection from our store (Free)
Collection is free from our shop, opening times are stated on the contact us page.
Always state the time you will be collecting your item in the delivery instructions box or when you call.
If there are any special collection requirements please call before placing your order on 0161 737 2322.
National Delivery Service £8.99
Delivering ONLY from Wednesday–Friday
Orders for this service must be placed before 10.30am to guarantee next day delivery.
Products will only be delivered between 9.00am-5.00pm timed deliveries cannot be applied to this service.
No Saturday or Sunday Deliveries or Bank holidays. (this only applies to our nation wide delivery service.) We deliver flowers in our local areas Tuesday - Saturdays and on Mothers day which is a Sunday, these areas can be found above under Local delivery charges.