Delivery / Collection Service
- Deliveries will be done between 10AM-5PM due to our current reduced hours -
- All deliveries will be NONE contact, We will knock on the door leave the item on the floor/side and walk away until the door has been answered -
- Same day delivery when you order before 3:00PM Tuesday - Friday and 2:00PM on Saturdays. You can expect your delivery to be made any time until 6:00PM that same day.(Subject to availability)
- Deliveries will be done between 8:00AM and 6:00PM. (We may delivery outside of these times if necessary.)
- When placing your order you can request delivery in the morning which is 8:00AM -12:00PM or afternoon 12:00PM - 4:00PM. (Subject to availability)
- For collections just type in the order notes section a rough time when you would like to collect or tell us when you call to order. (This will help ensure we have your item ready when you arrive)
- If you need your flowers delivering before a certain time i.e. before 11.00am please write this in the order notes section when ordering online and we will do our best to get them delivered before that time.
- If there are any delivery areas that you require that don't appear below please call for a price as we do deliver flower all over the Manchester and Greater Manchester area.
- Shop opening times for collections can be found on our contact us page.
- Due to COVID - 19 ALL deliveries will be £4.99
Local Delivery Areas and Map
We are based in swinton and we deliver to all area postcodes in the grid below. Delivery to these areas is available for same day and next day delivery priced at just £4.99.
If you require a delivery to an area outside of these postcodes please call the shop for a price on 0161 7372322 or email.
Manchester city centre deliveries to offices or apartments require a contact telephone number for the recipient to aid us in delivering your item.
|Greater Area||Postcodes we deliver to:|
|Swinton / Salford (Swinton, Salford, Eccles, Irlam, Walkden & Worsley)||M3, M6, M5, M7, M27, M28, M30, M50, M44|
|Manchester Central (City centre & Wythenshawe)||M1, M2, M3, M4, M8, M9, M40, M11,M12, M13, M14, M15, M16, M18, M19, M20, M21, M22, M23, M90|
|Bolton (Bolton, Little Lever, Blackrod, Horwich, Farnworth & Westhoughton)||BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, BL5, BL6, M38, M26|
|Bury (Bury, Whitefield, Prestwich, Ramsbottom & Radcliffe)||
BL9, BL8, M26, M25, M45, BL0
|Rochdale (Rochdale, Middleton, Heywood, Milnrow & Littleborough)||M24, OL16, OL11, OL10, OL15, OL12, BL9|
|Oldham (Oldham, Royton, Shaw, Diggle & Denshaw)||M24, M35, OL3, OL2, OL1, OL4, OL8, OL9,|
|Wigan (Wigan, Golborne, Leigh, Astley, Tyldsley, Ashton - in - Makerfield, Orrell, Hindley, Standish)||WN1, WN2, WN3, WN4, WN5, WN6, WN7, WA3, M29, M46|
Trafford (Trafford, Altrincham, Stredford, Urmston & Sale)
|M17, M16, M41, M32, M33, M31, WA13, WA14, WA15|
Stockport (Stockport, Hazel Grove, Cheadle, Chealde Hulme, Romiley, Marple & Bramhall)
SK8, SK7, SK3, SK1, SK2, SK6, SK4, SK5
Tameside (Denton, Hyde, Mossley & Ashton - under - Lyne)
OL5, OL6, OL7, M34, M43, SK14, SK15, SK16
Collection from our store (Free)
You can collect your items free from our shop, opening times are stated on the contact us page.
Always state the time you will be collecting your item in the delivery instructions box or when you call to ensure your items are ready.
If there are any special collection requirements please call before placing your order on 0161 737 2322.
National Delivery Service
Our national delivery service is currently unavailable.